The project was originally designed to allow iOS device to communicate with an Arduino through Audio Jack and therefore transmit radio signals to my first Spidy project. I customized my own display library so that all my projects with display has the cute spider startup logo
I’ve learned to sketch detailed schematics for the clarity of mind after my first controller project’s circuit ended up in mess and fried.
I acquired some tools to help with circuit design and soldering. I soldered two Arduinos to test out Arduino-to-arduino communication system(Master-to-slave).
I designed and printed the encase on Tinkercad. The battery slot seems to be a perfect fit.
I played Uptown Funk to test if the channels work independently from each other. It seems to work as expected.
Sinusoidal Waves Testing
The Arduino is able to perceive precise raw data without much noise from my iPhone through audio jack and my partner’s app. I started working on building my own communication protocol. I attended Yale summer course Age of Digital Information for that purpose.